Provide a single-source of information, move products to market with greater speed and maintain regulatory compliance.
With the globalisation of supply chains and increasing customer demand for innovation and low cost, manufacturers today need easy-to-use, flexible solutions to more effectively manage their business.
Sysco Software, based in Dublin, Ireland and Belfast, Northern Ireland, address these needs with powerful, flexible, integrated-by-design process and discrete manufacturing ERP systems for their clients nationwide.
✔ BOM Planning
✔ Supply Planning
✔ Capacity Planning
✔ Inventory Forecasting
✔ Compliance Checks
✔ Project Management
✔ Integration to Shop Floor
“The benefits of Sysco’s design and implementation are considerable. We achieved immediate stock management with visibility of their three main warehouse units who are all now using Microsoft Dynamics as their own source of stock management.”
James Mathers, General Manager – White’s Oats
- Execute multiple production strategies, including configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, and make-to-order. Use both push and pull production control mechanisms.
- Optimise production and materials planning, forecasting, and scheduling. Simultaneously schedule materials and capacity. Calculate available-to-promise (ATP) and capable-to-promise (CTP) deliveries.
- Create, schedule, view, track, split, roll back, or categorise production orders.
- Understand WIP and actual cost through production tracking and reporting. Track detailed resource and throughput costs, including work centre costs. Report production variances to standard costs.
- Manage routing: Plan simple, sequential, and complex networks; use simultaneous routes in the same network. Use rough-cut capacity and detailed scheduling capabilities.
- Organise the shop floor into logical production units at individual sites.
- Quickly schedule/reschedule jobs and simulate alternatives by dragging Gantt chart items. Resolve scheduling overloads by reassigning operations to alternate work centres. Optimise scheduling across the organisation with a unified resource model and scheduling engine.
- Define multiple inventory dimensions: dual units of measure, catch-weight calculations, packaging codes, variations to the main item, and lots.
- Manage multilevel formulas or recipes, co-products and by-products, electronic signatures, and packaging options.
- Let customers request multiple quality specifications per product while combining similar products in production to improve machine utilisation.
- Analyse and monitor production costs and requirements for each sales order component using graphical representations of multilevel formulas and recipes.
- Reduce inventory costs and eliminate waste by pulling inventory in optimal sequence using “best-before” management and first expired/first out (FEFO) or first in/first out (FIFO) picking guidance.
- Facilitate regulatory compliance with agencies such as the FSA.
Built on the power and security of Microsoft and the Dynamics 365 Business Central platform.
With full integration to the Microsoft Enterprise Technology stack, Sysco Manufacturing builds upon the power and diversity of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with powerful integrations that enables your teams to do more, react faster and stay efficient.